Are you feeling called to full-time ministry?
Are you feeling called to plant a church?
Wondering what your next step is?
This full-time residency is a foot in the door to your DREAM ministry job!
Fearless Leadership Residency
Studies show that church planting is THE most effective and efficient means of reaching the lost.
Rather than continuing to grow our church here in Holland bigger and bigger, we have a vision to plant churches all over western Michigan as well as strategic cities around the country and around the world. To help us do this, we need leaders just like you. The Fearless Leadership Residency is our “farm system” for cultivating, assessing, training, and sending leaders to serve at our current and future Fearless churches. Our hope is that our residents will become staff members and pastors who help us catalyze a movement of church-planting churches.
Sound like something that you want to be a part of?
Your DREAM year awaits…
Discover how God has equipped and empowered you to lead
Rooted in God’s Word, biblical community, and His mission
Explore and be exposed to various aspects of ministry
Apprentice and gain valuable hands on experience
Ministry training, mentoring, and coaching
There are residency positions available in the following areas:
- Church Planting
- Worship Arts Ministry
- Young Adults Ministry
- High School Ministry
- Middle School Ministry
- Children’s Ministry
- Life Groups Ministry
- Missions Ministry
- Technical Arts Ministry
I was set on my own course, but God had something bigger for me. He opened a door to the Fearless Leadership Residency, a year of growth, and now a full-time job working in a position that uses my passions and strengths!WHITNEY HOUSENGA
The Fearless Leadership Residency was an amazing stepping stone to launch me into full time ministry for the first time. The residency supported, encouraged, and cared for me in ways I haven’t experienced before in any workplace.CHRIS REUSCHEL
Through the Fearless Leadership Residency, I was pushed and grown into a style of leadership that best suited me. It gave me the confidence and experience to authentically lead people in Worship, which I now do at one of our church plants!JUSTIN BEIDLER
The Fearless Leadership Residency gave me the opportunity to get training and hands-on experience I would not have been able to get anywhere else. In addition, I was able to build relationships with mentors and friends that will be invaluable to me throughout my entire career in ministry.STEPHEN IRISH
After an assessment party (a big group job interview with all the candidates) our team will determine if and where we believe you are likely going to thrive in our residency program. If applying directly for the Phase Three Church Planter Residency, a different assessment will take place that is just for church planters.
Leading Self and Leading Others
Leading Others and Leading Leaders
Leading Leaders and Planting Churches
To be considered for this residency you must be 18 years or older, complete an online application by the deadline listed above and attend a group assessment party to be held at Ridge Point Community Church on the date above. If applying directly for the Phase Three Church Planter Residency, a different assessment will take place that is just for church planters.
TIME: This is a full-time residency (plan on 40 hours a week). If you are in the process of completing your degree there is a possibility that a 30-hour residency may be available depending on the circumstances.
DOING THE MATH
- A single phase one resident could make up to $1500.00 per month
- A married phase one resident could make up to $2500.00 per month
FUNDRAISING: 100% of the money you raise will go directly to you. Anything you raise over your cap will go to cover training expenses for you.
- Phase One: You are required to raise at least $500.00 per month support (max $1000.00 single or $2000.00 if married) from sponsors. Your supporters can set up automatic payments through our giving portal by credit card. One-time gifts can be amortized as well.
- Phase Two: You are required to raise at least $750.00 per month support (max $1500.00 single or $2500.00 if married) from sponsors. Your supporters can set up automatic payments through our giving portal by credit card. One-time gifts can be amortized as well.
- Phase Three: You are required to raise at least $1000.00 per month support (max $2500.00 single or $3500.00 if married) from sponsors. Your supporters can set up automatic payments through our giving portal by credit card. One-time gifts can be amortized as well.
PERSONAL STIPEND: Once your fundraising minimum has been met, you will receive an additional stipend from the Fearless Family of Churches. Yes, we believe in you so much, and your development time is so valuable to us that we are going to pay you to learn. This can be used for whatever you would like… ramen noodles, seminary tuition, gym memberships, candy crush upgrades, etc.
- Phase One: $500.00
- Phase Two: $1000.00
- Phase Three: $1500.00
- Phase One: We will not provide insurance for you. Your parent’s health insurance will cover you up to age 26 (This will be the best option available).
- Phase Two: If not still under your parent’s insurance, we will provide you with a stipend of $200.00 per month for personal and or family health Insurance
- Phase Three: If not still under your parent’s insurance, we will provide you with a stipend of $200.00 per month for personal and or family health Insurance
* Auto, home, life, snowmobile, watercraft, and other insurances are up to you.
May 20, 2018
May 24, 2018
August 18-20, 2018
MEET OUR RESIDENTS
The Fearless Leadership Residency is providing me with a hands-on approach to ministry leadership development. It is changing the trajectory of my family’s life and purpose in expanding the Kingdom of God.JAYSEN
Planting a church has been a dream of mine ever since I became a Christian. Seminary allowed me to grow in my intellectual capacity to be a pastor, but in the Fearless Leadership Residency I have learned to apply what I learned at seminary specifically towards becoming a church planter.BEN AGUILERA