What those inside and outside of our church community need is to connect with God, to meet Jesus and interact with who He is and how He seeks to love them.
We encourage you to spend time each day in God’s Word, to see the redemptive plan of God and the character and beauty of Christ so we can learn to enjoy Christ. As we enjoy and love God, we begin to live like Him, which is the essence of being on mission for Him.
BIBLE STUDY METHOD
Pray, Read, Share
Pray – Have a conversation with God and listen to the Holy Spirit.
• Praise God for who He is and what He has done.
• Repent the struggles and strongholds in your life and commit to living differently.
• Ask for direction and express the needs in your life.
• Yield by listening for the Holy Spirit’s response and guidance.
Read – Grow closer to God and act on His direction.
• Read a passage twice and seek to understand the meaning.
• Listen by taking a moment to ask the Holy Spirit how to apply the passage.
• Do by acting on what God is prompting you to do or change.
Share – Determine and build relationships with three people who don’t know Jesus.
• Go and seek out people who don’t know Jesus, ask God to make them known.
• Listen to people and get to know their past experiences and current circumstances.
• Invite them, in some way, to be part of your life; you are the hands and feet of Jesus.
Invite them to your home, church group or the weekend gathering.
In sharing your Jesus story use this resource, Life On Mission. (lifeonmissionbook.com/conversation-guide)