Our staff at the Fearless Family of Churches are committed to making disciples, developing leaders and planting churches.
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
If you believe God has called you into ministry, we invite you to review the available positions and our staff values. Please fill out the Employment Application online and have a resume ready to attach.
Third Coast Worship Director
As a part of the Third Coast staff, the Worship Director (WD) plays an essential role in our community and mission. The WD is tasked with implementing the overall creative and artistic worship culture of the Fearless Churches uniquely at Third Coast Community Church. Through empowering volunteer teams, the WD creates an environment during our weekend services where our faith community can worship our great God.
Student Ministry Coordinator
The Ridge Point Student Ministry Coordinator (SMC) is an important part of the Student Ministry team. Student ministry cares for grades 5 through 12. Student ministry disciples students who are just discovering who Jesus is and helps those who have been walking with Jesus to continue to grow. The Student Ministry Coordinator recruits and supports volunteers as they lead the students during regular weekly programming and events. All of this takes an individual who loves Jesus, students, likes to have fun, has some administrative gifts.
To be considered for a position, you must submit a completed employment application along with your resume and/or cover letter to our Human Resources department. If you email there is no need to mail the paper copy. Please note that we will review all applications within a week of the particular application deadline and will contact you via email for further consideration. We keep applications on file in the business office for one year.