Our staff at the Fearless Family of Churches are committed to making disciples, developing leaders and planting churches.
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like It God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
If you believe God has called you into ministry, we invite you to review the available positions and our staff values. Please fill out the Employment Application online and have a resume ready to attach.
Reports to: The HR Coordinator will report to the Operations Pastor.
Function: Provide leadership by promoting integrity and excellence in Human Resources and support for the business
Hours: Part-Time, Non-Exempt 30 hours/Week, may include weekend and/or possible evening hours
Cultivate Family Life Director/Pastor
Cultivate is a network church- Fearless Family of Churches, which also includes Ridge Point and Third Coast. Cultivate was planted two and
Reports to: The Cultivate Family Life Director/Pastor will report to the Cultivate Lead Pastor
Function: The Family Life Director/Pastor (FLD/P) will be the visionary leader of the student and children’s ministries and their families. The FLD/P will intentionally lead staff and volunteer teams to develop students and their families to Follow Jesus and Fearlessly Make Him Known. The FLD/P will be directly responsible for leading the High School and Middle School ministries and a resource for the Children’s Ministry staff. The Family Life Director/Pastor will partner with the Fearless Family of Churches Student Teams to engage and equip parents to build and lead fearless families. The FLD/P will lead at a network level, providing input and partnering with other Network Pastors, in creating systems to be used between all the Fearless Family of Churches (FFC). The CL/FLP will oversee the Family Life staff.
Hours: Exempt- full-time, salaried
To be considered for a position, you must submit a completed employment application along with your resume and/or cover letter to our Human Resources department. If you email there is no need to mail the paper copy. Please note that we will review all applications within a week of the particular application deadline and will contact you via email for further consideration. We keep applications on file in the business office for one year.