Following Jesus and fearlessly making him known.
Our staff at the Fearless Family of Churches are committed to making disciples, developing leaders and planting churches.
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like It God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
If you believe God has called you into ministry, we invite you to review the available positions and our staff values. Please fill out the Employment Application online and have a resume ready to attach.
Third Coast Family Life Coordinator
An average of 20 hours,
The Third Coast Family Life Coordinator (FLC) will empower families to be the primary spiritual influence in their homes. Coast Kids (75%): Coordinate volunteers and assign curriculum for weekend services. Support the ministry by completing administrative duties and coordinating logistical details for events and projects. Work with Network Staff to ensure safe and transformative environments on a weekly basis. Ignite (25%): Ensure the ultimate success of Ignite by overseeing volunteer leaders, providing relational and logistical support, and safeguarding alignment between Ignite and Network level Student Ministry
To be considered for a position, you must submit a completed employment application along with your resume and/or cover letter to our Human Resources department. If you email there is no need to mail the paper copy. Please note that we will review all applications within a week of the particular application deadline and will contact you via email for further consideration. We keep applications on file in the business office for one year.