Our staff at the Fearless Family of Churches are committed to making disciples, developing leaders and planting churches.
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like It God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
If you believe God has called you into ministry, we invite you to review the available positions and our staff values. Please fill out the Employment Application online and have a resume ready to attach.
Cultivate Children’s Ministry Coordinator
The Cultivate Children’s Ministry Coordinator is part of the Family Life ministry which partners with families to follow Jesus and make Him know where they live, work and play. The CM Coordinator provides opportunities for birth–4th graders to be introduced to God through small and large experiences during the weekend gathering. The CM Coordinator intentionally engages families in order to empower parents to be the primary spiritual influence in their children’s lives.
Fearless Leadership Resident
The Fearless Leadership Residency is designed to bridge Ministry Leaders from their education into a fulltime ministry careers, and to prepare current and potential Pastors to lead new church plants. Our Pastors and Ministry Directors are excited to help you gain the skills, experience
Lead Pastor/Fearless Family of Churches
The Lead Pastor serves within the Fearless Family of Churches as primarily a church planter and then Lead Pastor of a church that is part of the Fearless Churches. This person provides spiritual leadership and vision to their congregation. The Lead Pastor works with church leaders to align strategies and ministries to accomplish the Fearless Church mission and vision. The Lead Pastor is responsible to the church to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to teach Biblical revelation, effectively communicate the church’s vision and fervently pray for the church and its mission.
To be considered for a position, you must submit a completed employment application along with your resume and/or cover letter to our Human Resources department. If you email there is no need to mail the paper copy. Please note that we will review all applications within a week of the particular application deadline and will contact you via email for further consideration. We keep applications on file in the business office for one year.