Your DREAM year awaits.
Are you feeling called to full-time ministry? Are you feeling called to plant a church? Wondering what your next step is?
This full-time residency is a foot in the door to your DREAM job in ministry!
Full Time Ministry
Serving God and His people through vocational ministry is an exciting journey. Whether you’ve trained for it already or are looking for a first step, a fulltime residency can help you gain the experience and connection you need to become a leader in the church or a non-profit organization. Our DREAM process will help you….
Your DREAM year awaits…
Discover how God has equipped and empowered you to lead
Rooted in God’s Word, biblical community, and His mission
Explore and be exposed to various aspects of ministry
Apprentice and gain valuable
Ministry training, mentoring, and coaching
There are residency positions available in the following areas:
- Church Planting
- Worship Arts Ministry
- Young Adults Ministry
- High School Ministry
- Middle School Ministry
- Children’s Ministry
- Life Groups Ministry
- Missions Ministry
- Technical Arts Ministry
- Operations and Executive Leadership
Studies show that church planting is THE most effective and efficient means of reaching the lost.
Rather than continuing to grow our church here in Holland, we have
Our goal at the end of your residency is to…
- Help you find a fulltime position within our churches
- Support your dream to plant a new church, or
- Help you find your next step in ministry through our connections and recommendations
Leading Self and Leading Others
Leading Others and Leading Leaders
Leading Leaders and Planting Churches
To be considered for this residency you must be 18 years or older, an undergraduate degree or equivalent experience, complete an online application by the deadline listed above and attend a group assessment party to be held at Ridge Point Community Church on the date above
TIME: This is a full-time residency (40 hours a week). If you are in the process of completing your degree there is a possibility that a 30-hour residency may be available depending on the circumstances.
- A single phase one resident could make up to $1500.00 per month
- A married phase one resident could make up to $2500.00 per month
FUNDRAISING: 100% of the money you raise will go directly to you. Anything you raise over your cap will go to cover training expenses for you.
- Phase One: You are required to raise at least $500.00 per month support (max $1000.00 single or $2000.00 if married) from sponsors. Your supporters can set up automatic payments through our giving portal by credit card. One-time gifts can be amortized as well.
- Phase Two: You are required to raise at least $750.00 per month support (max $1500.00 single or $2500.00 if married) from sponsors. Your supporters can set up automatic payments through our giving portal by credit card. One-time gifts can be amortized as well.
- Phase Three: You are required to raise at least $1000.00 per month support (max $2500.00 single or $3500.00 if married) from sponsors. Your supporters can set up automatic payments through our giving portal by credit card. One-time gifts can be amortized as well.
PERSONAL STIPEND: Once your fundraising minimum has been met, you will receive an additional stipend from the Fearless Family of Churches. Yes, we believe in you so much, and your development time is so valuable to us that we are going to pay you to learn. This can be used for whatever you would like… ramen noodles, seminary tuition, gym memberships, candy crush upgrades, etc.
- Phase One: $500.00
- Phase Two: $1000.00
- Phase Three: $1500.00
- Phase One: We will not provide insurance for you. Your parent’s health insurance will cover you up to age 26 (This will be the best option available).
- Phase Two: If not still under your parent’s insurance, we will provide you with a stipend of $200.00 per month for personal and or family health Insurance
- Phase Three: If not still under your parent’s insurance, we will provide you with a stipend of $200.00 per month for personal and or family health Insurance
* Auto, home, life, snowmobile, watercraft, and other insurances are up to you.
May 17, 2019
May 23, 2019
September 3-5, 2019
MEET OUR RESIDENTS
I am a
“I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM”…He has made this real for me the past few weeks. My soul is being filled with the rewards of ministry. I am learning that we may be wiping tears of sorrow off one shoulder and collecting joy off the other shoulder.Mike Jones
My husband John and I live in Holland with our three boys, Liam, Duke