Reaching the world.
Empowering and equipping Fearless Followers to form relationships that bring Jesus’ transformation in our world.
In our missional
We work with many partners to reach people through church planting, pastoral training, child sponsorships
There’s plenty of opportunity for every follower of Jesus to engage
The Belize partnerships exist to connect
Our purpose is to partner with and walk alongside Jubilee Centre in integral mission: that is, to be salt and light in their communities. We would love to have you join our team! Contact Mary Jo Busscher: MaryJoB@fearlessfollower.org
Honduras is the second poorest country in Central America. Residents are faced with high unemployment, unsafe water
Our purpose is to partner with Hope of the Nations in their vision of bringing the hope of Jesus Christ and the Word of God to the people of East Africa.
Here are ways you can get involved.
As a family of disciples on Mission, we walk alongside strategic partners around the world to bring the love and hope of Jesus and humbly be an expression of God’s justice and mercy.
What does my$35 monthly
- The best education in
- A Bible for each student
- 2 hot meals a day (for some, these are their only meals)
- Uniforms, Shoes, School Supplies, Backpack
- Regular health check-up
Can I write letters?
You are welcome and encouraged to write to your child’s class. We’ll let you know the grade level. Write your child’s class.
Jubilee Centre Child Sponsorship Program is church-based and links individuals providing financial support with children, families and the local churches in Zambia. It also exposes them, often for the first time to a unique insight into the lives of poor children, families, and communities. Our Child Sponsorship Program encourages a stronger understanding of cultural differences.
What does my $30 monthly donation provide for this child?
- School tuition (School fees)
- Uniform, shoes and school supplies
- Funds toward basic family needs (especially food)
- Seed money for a small family business
Can I write a letter to my sponsored child?
You are welcome and encouraged to write to your sponsored child. Knowing that you care can make a world of difference!
- Letters are sent as a group at the end of each month.
- You will likely receive a letter from your sponsored child 2-3 time/year. These are sent to us by Jubilee Centre with a group of letters and then mailed to you.
La Canada School Child Sponsorship Program provides an under-resourced Honduran child with an excellent bi-lingual, Christian education.
What does my $35/monthly donation provide for this child?
- School Tuition
- Uniform, shoes, school supplies, and a backpack
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch & snacks
- A holistic approach – body, mind & spirit
Can I write a letter to my sponsored child?
You are welcome and encouraged to write to your sponsored child. Letters are sent as a group at the end of each month.
Here are our upcoming trips in 2019
Here’s what is involved in the trip application process:
- Apply for the trip(s)
- A team will review all trip applicants to enable teams to function well together
- When you are added to the team, you will receive a “next steps” letter which explains how to make your deposit and other pre-trip preparation.
- 120-90 days pre-trip: 25% payment due (Africa trips = 105 days pre-trip)
- 60 days pre-trip: 50% payment due (Africa trips = 90 days pre-trip)
- 30 days pre-trip: trip paid in full
- Your trip leader will contact you with information about pre-trip meetings.
March 1-10, 2019
The focus of this trip is to build furniture and update the classrooms at the school in La Canada. We also build into the women in this community.
Participant Cost: $1500.
Trip Leaders: Jack & Sue Dykstra (email)
Thursday, May 23 – Wednesday, June 5, 2019
We have been invited by Lawrence & Martha Temfwe to walk alongside Jubilee Centre though church leadership training, and child sponsorship. We’ll meet and enjoy time with your sponsored child, and attend a medical focus on preventable disease, including addressing HIV/AIDS. A simple safari/debrief will be at the end of the trip.
Participant Cost: $4,000.
Trip Leader – Mary Jo Busscher (email)
Church Planting in Africa (Zambia, Kenya)
Monday, May 27 – Monday, June 10, 2019
Depart – May 27.
Zambia May 29 – Tuesday, June 4.
Kenya June 4 – June 9,
home on June 10
The focus in Zambia is on church planting. Simple safari/debrief in the middle. Focus in Kenya is the Fearless Summit.
Participant Cost: $4,000
Trip Leaders: Kevin Pike and Mary Jo Busscher (email)
June 16-22, 2019
Are you passionate for and/or
Participant Cost: $1,200.
Trip Leaders: Steve & Jodi Sikma (email)
Get to know the people involved in our missional inititives.
Mary Jo Busscher
Missional Initiatives Coordinator
Missional Initiatives Pastor