FEARLESS FAMILY OF CHURCHES
STAFF & LEADERS
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like It God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
RIDGE POINT STAFF
Mary Jo Busscher
THIRD COAST STAFF
FEARLESS FAMILY STAFF
Lead Elders provide visionary leadership through the leading of the Holy Spirit for the spiritual and physical well being of our Fearless Network of Churches and members.
The Board of Elders is given ultimate responsibility and authority to see that our churches remain on a true course biblically, that its members are being appropriately shepherded, that the body is being fed through insightful and accurate biblical teaching, and that the life of the Church is being well managed with the assistance of other competent and godly leaders.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors provide the operational framework for the staff and Fearless members to carry out our vision to Make Disciples, Develop Leaders and Plant Churches.
A Shepherding Elder represents the church in matters within the community that require the authority and care of the Elders. The Shepherding Elder will mainly be called upon to aid people in their spiritual journey.