Our staff at the Fearless Family of Churches are committed to making disciples, developing leaders and planting churches.
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
If you believe God has called you into ministry, we invite you to review the available positions and our staff values. Please fill out the Employment Application online and have a resume ready to attach.
Next Steps Coordinator
The Ridge Point Next Steps Coordinator (NSC) provides a welcoming atmosphere to all church by organizing and recruiting volunteer teams to greet, usher, assist, and cover receptionist duties throughout the week and during weekend gatherings. This part time position maintains the volunteer schedule, sends weekly volunteer communications, trains and supports the Next Steps volunteer teams, and serves as part of the front desk team. The perfect individual for this position loves Jesus, loves people, is outgoing, friendly, likes to have fun, has administrative gifts.
The Ridge Point Finance Coordinator (FC) has an important role not only to the Staff and the Board of Directors, but also to every person who contribute funds to the Fearless Family of Churches. This part time position maintains accounts payable, contributions, and mission related finance items. The perfect individual for this position loves Jesus, loves people, and has a high skill level in spreadsheets, QuickBooks, and various other financial and administrative programs.
To be considered for a position, you must submit a completed employment application along with your resume and/or cover letter to our Human Resources department. If you email there is no need to mail the paper copy. Please note that we will review all applications within a week of the particular application deadline and will contact you via email for further consideration. We keep applications on file in the business office for one year.