Our staff at the Fearless Family of Churches are committed to making disciples, developing leaders and planting churches.
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like It God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
If you believe God has called you into ministry, we invite you to review the available positions and our staff values. Please fill out the Employment Application online and have a resume ready to attach.
The Worship Pastor establishes the overall creative and artistic worship culture at Ridge Point. They create a training and development system for worship leaders, vocal support and band participants throughout our ministry. The Worship Pastor sets worship standards and coaches other worship leaders at our network churches to ensure a high level of excellence and authenticity.
Food Service Assistant
Assist the Food Services Coordinator in leading volunteer teams serving in Ren’s Café and the Commons. The café team is responsible for providing hospitality while offering quality food and beverages to the guests and ministries of Ridge Point.
Church Planter/Fearless Family of Churches
The Church Planter serves within the Fearless Family of Churches as primarily a church planter and then Lead Pastor of a church that is part of the Fearless Churches. This person provides spiritual leadership and vision to their congregation. The Church Planter works with church leaders to align strategies and ministries to accomplish the Fearless Church mission and vision. The Church Planter is responsible to the church to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to teach Biblical revelation, effectively communicate the church’s vision and fervently pray for the church and its mission.
Fearless Leadership Resident
The Fearless Leadership Residency is designed to bridge Ministry Leaders from their education into a fulltime ministry careers, and to prepare current and potential Pastors to lead new church plants. Our Pastors and Ministry Directors are excited to help you gain the skills, experience
Campus Service Team Leader
The Campus Service Team Leader will help to maintain a clean and hospitable environment for guests and ministries of Ridge Point.
To be considered for a position, you must submit a completed employment application along with your resume and/or cover letter to our Human Resources department. If you email there is no need to mail the paper copy. Please note that we will review all applications within a week of the particular application deadline and will contact you via email for further consideration. We keep applications on file in the business office for one year.