Our staff at the Fearless Family of Churches are committed to making disciples, developing leaders and planting churches.
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
If you believe God has called you into ministry, we invite you to review the available positions and our staff values. Please fill out the Employment Application online and have a resume ready to attach.
Facility and Grounds Coordinator
Do you enjoy creating order out of chaos? Or enjoy coordinating a variety of tasks related to facilities and grounds care? We are looking for a Facility and Grounds Coordinator who has an eye for detail, understands delegation, and serving others.
Cafe Service Coordinator
The Cafe Service Coordinator will work with volunteers to provide food and great environment for our Sunday and Monday night services. As they partner with the Cafe Event Coordinator, they will manage the business activities of Food Service and the Cafe Teams, lead volunteer teams serving in Ren’s and Common’s Cafes, and offer quality food and beverages to the guests and ministries of Ridge Point. If you love food and people, this might be the job for you!
Ridge Point Student Ministry Coordinator
The Student Ministry Coordinator (SMC) teaches, plans, and creates environments for students to connect with their peers, grow in their relationship with Jesus, fearlessly making him known, and actively supports parents as the main spiritual influencers in their students’ lives. They routinely invest in ministry leaders and volunteers. Student Ministry Coordinator will focuses primarily on Tribe, which is fifth through eighth grade.
To be considered for a position, you must submit a completed employment application along with your resume and/or cover letter to our Human Resources department. If you email there is no need to mail the paper copy. Please note that we will review all applications within a week of the particular application deadline and will contact you via email for further consideration. We keep applications on file in the business office for one year.