Our staff at the Fearless Family of Churches are committed to making disciples, developing leaders and planting churches.
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
If you believe God has called you into ministry, we invite you to review the available positions and our staff values. Please fill out the Employment Application online and have a resume ready to attach.
Care and Support Coordinator
The Care and Support Coordinator (CSC) equips people to live as a family of fearless followers on mission by compassionately and boldly leading people toward care and support environments. If you have a passion to collaborate and expand relationships with local care community resources, facilitate care, communicate care opportunities, and provide administrative support, this is a great part time opportunity.
Third Coast Administrative Assistant
The Third Coast Administrative Assistant (TCAA) supports the ministry at Third Coast Community Church by completing administrative duties and assisting with details for events and projects. A qualified individual has a passion to support, encourage, and carry out duties for the lead pastor with excellence and efficiency. They also carry a strong desire and ability to recruit, develop, and empower volunteers. They are logical, detail oriented, organized, with strong Microsoft Office experience. If this sounds like you, apply today!!
Campus Service Custodian
The Campus Service Custodian (CSC) maintains a clean and hospitable environment for guests and ministries of Ridge Point and our Community. As we open our grounds and building to invite people into meaningful relationships, this role is vital to completing the mission of fearlessly making Jesus known. If you have a gift for making a place sparkle and love to tidy up with care, apply today!
Next Steps Coordinator
The Next Steps Coordinator (NSC) provides a welcoming atmosphere to all church visitors by organizing and recruiting volunteer teams to greet, usher, assist, and cover receptionist duties throughout the week and during the weekend gatherings for the Ridge Point campus. This position builds relationships, and creates pathways for occasional attenders to become active participants. A qualified person loves Jesus, loves people, is organized, and is experienced in Microsoft Office.
To be considered for a position, you must submit a completed employment application along with your resume and/or cover letter to our Human Resources department. If you email there is no need to mail the paper copy. Please note that we will review all applications within a week of the particular application deadline and will contact you via email for further consideration. We keep applications on file in the business office for one year.