Our staff at the Fearless Family of Churches are committed to making disciples, developing leaders and planting churches.
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
If you believe God has called you into ministry, we invite you to review the available positions and our staff values. Please fill out the Employment Application online and have a resume ready to attach.
Ridge Point Student Ministry Coordinator
The Ridge Point Student Ministry Coordinator (SMC) is an important part of the Student Ministry team. Student ministry cares for grades 5 through 12. Student ministry disciples students who are just discovering who Jesus is and helps those who have been walking with Jesus to continue to grow. The Student Ministry Coordinator recruits and supports volunteers as they lead the students during regular weekly programming and events. All of this takes an individual who loves Jesus, students, likes to have fun, has some administrative gifts.
Ridge Point Community Life Administrative Assistant
Each week the Community Life team is active in supporting our faith community in the areas of Mission, Groups and Care. This role comes alongside the Community Life team to support all of the logistics and administrative details!
Next Steps Coordinator
The Next Steps Coordinator has a crucial role. They provide a welcoming atmosphere by organizing and recruiting volunteer teams to greet, usher, assist, and cover receptionist duties throughout the week and during weekend gatherings.
The Campus Service team is an important part of our ministry team in helping to create an environment that welcomes our guests. Facility Coordinators assist and lead the Campus Service team in set up and tear down for events, light maintenance, and weekly custodial tasks. A qualified individual must be friendly with a positive attitude, work well with others, and be self-motivated when working alone.
Fearless Follower Resident
The Fearless Leadership Residency is designed to bridge Ministry Leaders from their education or previous career into a full time ministry jobs. Our Pastors and Ministry Directors are excited to help you gain the skills, experience and connections you need to bring the holistic restoration of Jesus into our world through your career in local church ministry or non-profit leadership.
To be considered for a position, you must submit a completed employment application along with your resume and/or cover letter to our Human Resources department. If you email there is no need to mail the paper copy. Please note that we will review all applications within a week of the particular application deadline and will contact you via email for further consideration. We keep applications on file in the business office for one year.