Our staff at the Fearless Family of Churches are committed to making disciples, developing leaders and planting churches.
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like God Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
If you believe God has called you into ministry, we invite you to review the available positions and our staff values. Please fill out the Employment Application online and have a resume ready to attach.
Third Coast Family Life Coordinator
The Third Coast Family Life Coordinator (FLC) is an important part of the Third Coast team. Family ministry covers birth thru 12th grade and is often the starting point of someone’s walk with Jesus. The Family Life Coordinator recruits and supports volunteers as they lead the children and student during weekend services, program nights and events. All of this takes an individual who loves Jesus, children and students, likes to have fun, has some administrative gifts and likes details. We are excited to talk with you about becoming a part of our team.
Food Service Assistant
Assist the Food Services Coordinator in leading volunteer teams serving in Ren’s Café and the Commons. The café team is responsible for providing hospitality while offering quality food and beverages to the guests and ministries of Ridge Point.
Church Planter/Fearless Family of Churches
The Church Planter serves within the Fearless Family of Churches as primarily a church planter and then Lead Pastor of a church that is part of the Fearless Churches. This person provides spiritual leadership and vision to their congregation. The Church Planter works with church leaders to align strategies and ministries to accomplish the Fearless Church mission and vision. The Church Planter is responsible to the church to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to teach Biblical revelation, effectively communicate the church’s vision and fervently pray for the church and its mission.
To be considered for a position, you must submit a completed employment application along with your resume and/or cover letter to our Human Resources department. If you email there is no need to mail the paper copy. Please note that we will review all applications within a week of the particular application deadline and will contact you via email for further consideration. We keep applications on file in the business office for one year.