Between Saturday, March 6 and Sunday March 28, 2021, Fill a quart size Ziploc bag with:
- 1 – Pudding Cup
- 1 – Fruit Strip (healthy variety)
- 1 – Pretzel or Cheez-it bag (1.5 oz or smaller)
- 2 – 0.28 oz Meat Sticks
And drop them off at our Fill a Bag, Fill a Belly display in Ridge Point’s main lobby or by door F in the Commons. Boxes of empty quart size bags are available at the Fill a Bag displays.
Shop, pack, pray at home! The great thing about this opportunity is that you can do it entirely socially distanced at home! Shop Online to order the items listed and have them delivered directly to your home. Pack the items in quart sized bags and pray for the “bellies” that will be blessed by your gift. Drop off your packed Supper packs to Ridge Point by Sunday, March 28!
Additional Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Sort and box supper packs, weekly
- Assist with delivering boxed supper packs.
- Decorate 6-8oz white or brown paper sacks. Please keep in mind that many of the Sack Suppers will be distributed at area public schools. Sacks may not contain religious or political messages.