FEARLESS FAMILY OF CHURCHES
STAFF & LEADERS
We are a group of Christ followers that are called to proclaim Jesus and help others do the same. Together we work under a set of values that focus us and point us in the same direction.
- Christ In You, Then Through You: Be transformed by who you are in Christ in a way that moves you to transform and bring health to your relationships and environments
- Stronger Together: Become stronger together by forming authentic relationships founded on trust.
- Live The Vision: To embody the Fearless DNA in a way that fosters a culture of Kingdom minded disciple makers
- Pray Like It Depends On God: Constantly engage in effective prayer for the health and direction of the ministry and the advancement of the Kingdom.
- Work Like It Depends On Us: Work in such a way that God would claim it as His own.
- Pursue Innovation and Embrace Change: Thinking through new ideas and risking failure so that we are continually improving.
RIDGE POINT STAFF
THIRD COAST STAFF
FEARLESS FAMILY STAFF
The Board of Elders is given ultimate responsibility and authority to see that our churches remain on a true course biblically, that its members are being appropriately shepherded, that the body is being fed through insightful and accurate biblical teaching, and that the life of the Church is being well managed with the assistance of other competent and godly leaders.
The Lead Elders work in coordination with the Board of Directors, Senior Pastor and Executive Pastor.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is delegated by the Lead Elder Board to oversee all staff policy, legal, financial and property owned by the Fearless Family of Churches. As necessary, further delineation of responsibilities shall be determined by the Lead Elders. The Board of Directors shall have whatever internal organization it deems appropriate to carry out its responsibilities and to fulfill any requirement necessary for them to act as legal representatives of the Fearless Family of Churches. For the purpose of coordination and communication, the Board of Directors shall include elder representation and the minutes of all its meetings shall be shared with the Board of Elders and the Management Team.
The Board of Directors reports directly to the Lead Elders Board.
- A relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior that results in a life lived in obedience to the will of God as described in the Bible.
- A life that reflects the values of our Fearless Churches “Mission and Vision Statements”
- Spiritual gifts of administration and leadership
- Non-staff member, except for Senior Pastor (as an Elder) and the Executive Pastor
- Extensive marketplace experience
- Meet the leadership qualifications as summarized in 1 Tim 3:8-12
- Must be a “Fearless Follower” of one of the Fearless Network Churches
- Pray consistently for the Fearless Family community, giving input on the spiritual health of the churches.
- Meet with Fearless Followers needing spiritual comfort due to physical loss, illness, death, disease, etc.
- Provide pastoral guidance and verses of comfort as appropriate.
- Meet with Fearless Followers who are in need of spiritual rebuke or correction due to doctrinal error or sin patterns. Seek restoration of fellowship in the body.
- Meet with Fearless Followers who have disputes with other members of the body.
- Participate in Healing Prayer services during weekends and ongoing weekend prayer requests of members.
- Participate in initial and ongoing Shepherding Elder training modules.
Time Investment: 1-3 hours per week Commitment: 2 years
Supporting Relationships: Being empowered by Lead Elders, the Shepherding Elders provide support to the church body with guidance from the Care & Support Ministry Staff.
Character: A Shepherding Elder meets Biblical qualifications outlined in 1 Timothy 3 and is committed to the ministry of the Fearless Family of Churches. Supports and believes in the Fearless mission and statement of belief. Shows a desire to share their faith story and help others come into a relationship with Jesus and facilitate spiritual growth.
Chemistry: Has a desire to be supportive to other team members and the faith community by showing flexibility, cooperation and teach-ability.
Competency: Possesses the gifts needed to carry out the role and has a willingness to continually learn and practice best practices. Shows a desire to invite, equip and empower others to join in serving.
- Minimum of three years of attendance and service within Fearless Family of Churches
- Completion of Rooted and active in the ministry
- Completion Shepherding Elder training modules