Do you feel the Holy Spirit nudging you and saying “come and see” what the Lord is doing in Africa or Honduras?
Friends of mine recently commented that the short-term mission trip they took a couple of years ago completely changed the focus and purpose of their lives. As they shared their reflections, they said it all started with a sense that God was calling them to “come and see” what the Lord was doing in Africa.
During the decision-making process, Nick sensed a number of roadblocks. I asked him to name a few specifically, and not long after that God began removing those roadblocks one by one. As doors opened, they realized God was truly calling them. It was the un-planned, unexpected events that changed everything. It was amazing to watch.
Zambia: May 20 – June 3
- Meet your sponsored child and learn about their daily life
- Get to know Jubilee Centre staff
- Assist with workshops on Parenting to Heal (foster care/adoption) and self-care (child sponsorship)
- Host a financial workshop
Africa Church Partnership: May 25 – June 8
- Start in Zambia and connect with the Zambia trip team
- Meet your sponsored child
- Be part of parent to parent conversations
- Go on a mini safari
- Head to Kenya for Mavuno’s Fearless Summit
- Learn about the culture in Nairobi
Honduras: June 19 – 28
- Meet the child you sponsor
- Host a Vacation Bible School
- Assist with community development projects
November 6 – 10: Host a Medical Clinic for the people of La Canada, Honduras
November 6 – 14: Assist the medical team
- Meet and inspire Pastor Victor with Avance Church
Come to learn more about our missions trips and also receive a coupon for a free Honduran coffee and pastry! We hope to see you there! Contact MaryJoB@FearlessFollower.org with questions. Click Here to apply for a trip.